Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 27, 2013
Thank you Candy, for being willing to sacrifice your integrity in order to keep a responsible adult out of the Oval Office at this critical juncture in our nation’s history.
Obama says that several hundred people were killed by chemical weapons in Syria, and that it is urgent that we bomb Syria before the UN has a chance to do an investigation. List of races – Tracking homicides in Chicago … Continue reading
100ºF days used to be very common in Illinois prior to 1955, but there were none this year and very few since 1988. Ninety-five percent of Illinois’ 100ºF days occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM.
Obama says that the overwhelming consensus of experts tells him that he he needs to bomb Syria in the interests of peace. Iran says they will attack Israel if Obama bombs Syria. Russia and China say that bombing Syria will … Continue reading
Prior to 1950, 100ºF days were common in Michigan. Now they almost never happen. The only recent year with 100ºF temperatures was 2012, and 97% of all 100ºF readings occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM.
These spectacular Aspen groves outside Santa Fe are here because of a huge fire in 1890. http://news.google.com/newspapers
The panel reported that without doubt, colder climate will come. Eugene Register-Guard – Google News Archive Search