Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 27, 2013
The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation. – Barack Obama – December 20, 2007 Boston.com – Special … Continue reading
Obama is providing money, weapons and bombing for al Qaeda terrorists in Syria who are working to run the Christians out and overthrow the government. But Obama says it is “not about regime change.” White House: possible action on Syria … Continue reading
Missouri has had no 100ºF readings this year, compared to 833 in 1936, and 675 in 1934. Missouri August temperatures have been in decline since Mark Twain lived there, and were 6ºC cooler this summer than in 1936.
Minnesota HCN stations have recorded two 100ºF readings this summer, compared to 204 in 1936. There have been a total of 1,038 100ºF readings since 1893, 97.5% of which occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM. McKibben was whining about the heat in … Continue reading
Thirteen years of war isn’t enough. We need to go bomb another country, based on even lamer fake evidence.
Middlesboro Daily News – Oct 16, 1936 Middlesboro Daily News – Google News Archive Search
As The World Turns was a popular soap opera in the 1950s and 1960s. Who would have imagined that 50 years later, the president of Russia would have far more credibility than the president of the US? Reading the comments … Continue reading
Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ This summer, the US has experienced the fewest number of 100 degree readings in a century. The five hottest summers (1936, 1934, 1954, 1980 and 1930) all occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM. CO2 went over 400 … Continue reading
I have been active with environmental issues for almost my entire life. In 1974, I testified in support of a new wilderness area at a Congressional Subcommittee hearing held in Kanab, Utah. (My testimony is still on the Congressional Record.) … Continue reading