Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 29, 2013
One of the biggest canyons in the world has been found beneath the ice sheet that smothers most of Greenland. The canyon – which is 800km long and up to 800m deep – was carved out by a great river … Continue reading
If he goes ahead and bombs Syria, he will get impeached and start WWIII. If he doesn’t bomb Syria, he will be a laughingstock. Amazing how Obama’s blithering incompetence has elevated Putin and Russia back to world prominence.
The global warming scam is in full collapse, as is Obama’s credibility at home and abroad. Perhaps we can put sane people in charge soon, and cut off funding to the crooks and lunatics who have been making policy.
The North West Passage seems to be reversing its recent warming trend and is threatening to end the dreams of dozens of adventurous sailors. A scattering of yachts trying to transit the legendary Passage are caught by the ice, which … Continue reading
British lawmakers on Thursday rejected a measure that would have given preliminary approval to military intervention in Syria, in a major setback for both British Prime Minister David Cameron and the Obama administration. British lawmakers reject military action in Syria, … Continue reading
I suggest sending Joe Biden into Syria with a double barreled shotgun. He can fire two blasts up in the air, and the conflict will be over. h/t to Okie
You has been claiming that a key part of your agenda is to get Russia to rid themselves of nuclear weapons. Do you believe that starting a war with Russia will help this agenda along?
Twitter / suzyji: Greenland hit 79 degrees last … h/t to Marc Morano
CO2 was 310 PPM at the time 1935 Labor Day hurricane – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Tuscaloosa News – Google News Archive Search
Rumsfeld calls Obama’s Syria strategy ‘mindless’ Former Defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld says he’s confounded by how the Obama administration has gone about explaining why a strike is in the USA’s national interest. “There really hasn’t been any indication from the … Continue reading