Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 29, 2013
David Cameron woke up the other day and asked himself what was the stupidest possible thing he could do. Eureka! He could align himself with Barack Obama in an effort to start WWIII. A row has erupted over No 10’s … Continue reading
A study in the journal Nature could help explain why the Earth’s average temperature hasn’t increased during the past 15 years A Cooler Pacific May Be Behind Recent Pause In Global Warming : NPR According to Evangelical Christian John Cook, … Continue reading
July 19, 1936 7 DIE IN AND NEAR CITY; New York Gasps in the Highest…
Green shows ice present in 2013 which was not present on this date in 2012. Red shows the opposite. There has been a 73% increase in ice since this date last year. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor Our top government experts say … Continue reading
The density (grams/liter) of CO2 molecules in Mars atmosphere is about 25 times greater than on Earth, and the average temperature there is -83ºF. The New York Times says that CO2 is the primary greenhouse gas on Earth. One might … Continue reading
Ninety degree weather on August 29 is actually quite common in Fort Collins, with the hottest year being 1898. U.S. Historical Climatology Network Claims by the school district that today’s mild weather is unprecedented, is just about what we expect … Continue reading
Despite what has been described by the school district as unprecedented heat, the reservoir is not yet boiled away – nor are any of the boats on fire. Fort Collins, CO Weather Forecast from Weather Underground It appears that it is … Continue reading
A U.S. strike in Syria may have severe repercussions. It may get the United States enmeshed in an inter-ethnic Syrian conflict. It might spark an international crisis with anti-American superpowers Russia and China. It could cause Bashar Assad to act … Continue reading
US must take substantial military action in Syria now – CSMonitor.com Severe and sustained military action in support of Al Qaeda and risking WWIII sounds like a brilliant plan. Perhaps nuclear winter will cool the climate down enough to make CSM … Continue reading