Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 29, 2013
Virginia has 12 HCN stations which have been active since at least 1930. None of them reached 100ºF this year, but in 1930 Virginia had a total of eighty-two 100ºF readings. Eighty-six percent of all 100ºF readings occurred with CO2 below 350 … Continue reading
Bloomberg promised cash to Colorado Dems to betray their constituency, and he has proven again that he is willing to deliver. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has thrown $350,000 behind an effort to fight the recall of two Colorado … Continue reading
Obama administration’s push for ‘shot across bow’ on Syria in response to last week’s alleged chemical weapons attack hits snag as Congress seeks chance to have input and key US allies hold up decision citing incomplete UN probe. Congress, Allies … Continue reading
AP SOURCES: INTELLIGENCE ON WEAPONS NO ‘SLAM DUNK’ WASHINGTON (AP) — The intelligence linking Syrian President Bashar Assad or his inner circle to an alleged chemical weapons attack that killed at least 100 people is no “slam dunk,” with questions … Continue reading
The rowers were fortunate on July 23, when the hand of god guided them 30 km into a stiff wind with the GPS turned off, to get around point Tuk. It has been blocked with ice most of the time … Continue reading
Obama said a “tailored, limited” strike, not a protracted engagement like Iraq Obama lays out case for ‘tailored’ strike against Syria: PBS | Reuters Obama believes that he can bypass the Constitutional requirement for a Congressional declaration of war, if … Continue reading
Two Decades Of Unprecedented Global Warming Has Left Arctic Ice Almost The Same As It Was 20 Years Ago
Daily Arctic Sea Ice Maps One might be inclined to believe that Arctic experts have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
Because the findings so clearly demonstrate that more gun laws may in fact increase death rates, the study says that “the mantra that more guns mean more deaths and that fewer guns, therefore, mean fewer deaths” is wrong. For example, when … Continue reading
29 August 2013 3:40am
Three men were killed and a fourth was wounded in attacks across Chicago overnight, according to police. 3 dead, 1 wounded overnight in Chicago – chicagotribune.com