Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 31, 2013
Obama is going to have to buy a lot of carbon offsets for his California buds. Massive Yosemite blaze may have been sparked by illegal marijuana growers The massive forest fire that has scorched 333 square miles in and around … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton got 500K gift of jewelry from Saudi king It is good to hear that all those Benghazi weapons were paid for, and not financed completely on the back of American taxpayers. h/t to greg
Temperatures are falling, while rising faster than ever Arctic ice has grown tremendously, and is retreating at a record rate Sea level rise rates haven’t changed, and threaten to drown the Earth All of the climate models massively over-predict temperature … Continue reading
For the past week, Obama has been insisting that he was going to attack Syria regardless of legality or anyone else’s opinion. Now that he is over his infantile “get even with Putin” temper tantrum, the press is already trying … Continue reading
“Now, I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that,” Mr. Obama continued. “But I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number … Continue reading
It finally showed up, just north of Barrow.
British authorities have been issuing some dire-sounding warnings. In February, the man then in charge of Ofgem, Britain’s industry regulator, warned of an impending “near-crisis” of energy supply, calling the situation “horrendous” and likening it to being on a roller … Continue reading
Shame on the US/UK – you never learn from your mistakes. As an Iraqi Christian, with family in Syria who fled Iraq after the consequences of your invasion, It’s a case of deja vu all over again. Please explain one … Continue reading