Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 31, 2013
Rebels and local residents in Ghouta accuse Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan of providing chemical weapons to an al-Qaida linked rebel group. from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe … Continue reading
Two days ago Obama was claiming that they had intercepted a panicked phone call from Damascus, which occurred when Damascus heard about the chemical weapons attack. Last Wednesday, in the hours after a horrific chemical attack east of Damascus, an … Continue reading
21 Jul 1945 – HUGE POISON GAS DUMP PROVIDES PROBLEM
Risk of voting against war : nothing – Syria doesn’t threaten the US Risk of voting for war : huge – all kinds of things could go wrong Amount of behind the scenes blackmail and bribery : huge
Twitter / Revkin: Lindzen re-re-boots …
House Speaker John Boehner announced in a joint statement with the House leadership that he expected to consider a measure that would authorize the president to carry out a military strike the week of Sept. 9 Obama asks Congress to … Continue reading
Only Congress can declare war. The reason for that law is because only Congress is accountable to the citizenry of the US. One way or another, Obama has faced his last election. He will either leave the White House peaceably … Continue reading
Remarkable how the same US intelligence services who haven’t been able to figure out what happened at the US Embassy in Benghazi nearly twelve months ago, were able to piece together in a matter of hours – exact details of … Continue reading
When John Kerry stood in as surrogate president yesterday making the case for war in Syria (Apparently Obama was leading from behind again. Either that or he wanted someone with the ‘Voice of God’ making the pitch for him. Sorry … Continue reading
Barry has an itchy finger trigger. Does he go ahead prove that he is a complete imbecile and get impeached, or does he back off and just prove that he is a complete imbecile?