Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth And Atmospheric Sciences at Georgia Tech, says the IPCC is taking a huge credibility hit over the hiatus – and its pronouncement that it is 95 percent certain that human activity is … Continue reading
The Obama/CNN/NBC press corpse is working double-time, making up fake polls to show that most Americans will “blame the Republicans” for the shutdown. In the real world, the only thing anyone ever remembers is who won and who lost. If … Continue reading
The only way to find out if US government discretionary spending is 80% waste or 90% waste, is to shut it down and see what happens. Odds are America will be a much better place in two weeks, assuming Boehner … Continue reading
September 27th, 2012 drought to persist from the High Plains all the way to the West Coast, including the Pacific Northwest The drought is the worst to strike the U.S. since the Dust Bowl era of the 1930s and lengthy … Continue reading
FORT COLLINS, CO—Claiming that it is the humane thing to do, and that the planet is “just going to suffer” if kept alive any longer, members of the world’s scientific community recommended today that Earth be put down. “We realize … Continue reading
It is easy for banana republic dictators to get the science results they want. Simply purge anyone who doesn’t espouse the politically desired viewpoint. Sally Jewell: ‘I Hope There Are No Climate Change Deniers In The Department Of Interior’ “We … Continue reading
Popular Science August 1989 – Google Books 225 MPH hurricanes? NOAA can’t find any 90 MPH hurricanes this year. The real kicker though is Hansen’s claim of 1 in 20 odds of drought in the 1950s. Severe droughts occurred during … Continue reading
September 30, 2013 at 5:37 pm The East Liberian Sea is near the Bering Strait and the Chukchi Sea, which is known as the western Arctic. The opposite side of the Arctic near Greenland and Svalbard is known as the … Continue reading
This past summer had the fewest 100ºF readings of any summer in at least a century in the US. Summers used to be much hotter in the US, and over the last century, 100ºF readings have dropped by 25%. The summer of … Continue reading