Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 1, 2013
Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.
Originally posted on Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog:
By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill) As the author of this blog post, I grant the following permission: Anyone may freely copy it in any part or in its…
Sarah Palin (SarahPalinUSA) on Twitter
25 April 2008 You know when climate change is biting hard when instead of a vast expanse of snow the North Pole is a vast expanse of water. This year, for the first time, Arctic scientists are preparing for that … Continue reading
In June I started pointing out that 2013 Arctic ice was tracking a little below 2006, and received a huge amount of grief from our friends. And now summer is over and the results are in. COI | Centre for … Continue reading
There are 16 HCN stations in Arizona which have been continuously active since at least 1950. The number of 100ºF readings recorded at those stations has dropped by almost fifteen percent since the 1950s, and almost fifty percent since ten … Continue reading
Letter: Global warming statistic on scientists is unreliable The letter by Jason Joseph in the Aug. 25 Coloradoan concerning global warming statistics (“It’s necessary to look closer at global warming statistics”) was helpful in revealing the facts behind the oft-heard … Continue reading
Three weeks ago, NOAA announced an active hurricane season Aug 08, 2013 The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has released an updated look at the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season. They believe this year’s hurricane season will remain fairly active … Continue reading
Climate Change Could Turn Greenland, Well, Green This is how Greenland looked on the date of the article – August 31, 2013 EOSDIS Worldview (Alpha)
The 2007 version of Obama was quite clear that if he bombed Syria he would be off to Gitmo The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not … Continue reading