Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 2, 2013
In late October 2012, Satan saw that his candidate was in trouble – so he sent a large girth tropical storm and cold front to meet up near his home in New Jersey. The large-diameter storm put Lucifer’s slender pick … Continue reading
Lots of comments today from people whining about man-made glacial retreat. I assume it is an organized event, so let’s just put it to bed right now. The current Greenland warming, while not yet quite matching the temperatures of 70 … Continue reading
1986 Shock News : Five Degrees Warming Before 2010 – Eight Degrees By 2030 With 4.5 Feet of Sea Level Rise
The Miami News – Jun 11, 1986 The Miami News – Google News Archive Search Hansen – Four decades of spectacular failure as a climatologist.
Ages-Old Icecap at North Pole Is Now Liquid, Scientists Find By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD Published: August 19, 2000 The thick ice that has for ages covered the Arctic Ocean at the pole has turned to water, recent visitors there reported … Continue reading
Almost thirty years ago I was living in Sedona, Arizona. A friend who worked for the State Department in DC asked me to take a cabinet minister from The Seychelles Islands, on a tour to see the Grand Canyon. I … Continue reading
Tom Nelson: Alexa traffic rank suggests that “Reality Drop” is yet another in a long line of failed Al Gore climate websites