Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Thin Rotten Decayed Ice Ends Arctic Journey Two Months Early
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
That explains why the ice breaker was heading towards the n pole and stopped where the ice was thick. Now if they head towards Russia from their location, thy will cut off huge section of ice if the wind is from Canada to Russia.
Location of the Russian Ice breaker http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=UGSN
See how dirty the ice is.
That crappy soot filled air from China is one factor that is affecting the Arctic.
However they did prove GLO-BULL warming despite being stopped by the ice and cold … its all down to the adjustment of the data 😉
It’s a pity how easily you can be rescued these days in what is historically a frigid hostile environment. It makes a mockery of adventure, it makes a mockery of survival of the fittest.
Morons with green agendas can now rock up on ther fringes of the Arctic, get huge publicity about crossing the arctic, then never come close to actually doing it, only to be rescued by stand-by air or ice breaker rescue services.
Amundsen was a true adventurer, Mainstream Last and others like them, yanking themselves for climate change, are typical effeminate males indulging celebritiy, masked as adventurers.
Had Darwin been around 100 years from now, he would have been talking about the survival of the emasculated gene.
If it wasn’t for existence of rescue crews they never would have attempted it.
It looks to me like they were trying to sail to the North Pole by taking a route up one of those large cracks.
It costs $25,000 to $40,000 for a room on a Russian ice breaker.