Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 4, 2013
“I’ll give you one of the simplest principles of foreign policy that we ought to be following,” Cruz said. “Don’t give weapons to people who hate you. Don’t give weapons to people who want to kill you.” Ted Cruz: US … Continue reading
Withe the record increase in Arctic ice, and the record amount of Antarctic ice, I was wondering what diversion NSIDC was going to come up with to keep their funders at NASA happy. They had to work hard, but they … Continue reading
Twitter / ClimateOfGavin: “Go ahead. Ask a climate … The balding Arctic | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis
The Constitutional system of checks and balances in the US has all but collapsed. The only thing between us and tyranny now is the Second Amendment. ” … to disarm the people – that was the best and most effectual way … Continue reading
Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily. “With respect to Arab countries offering to bear … Continue reading