Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 5, 2013
If you want to do serious math computing, use OpenCL or CUDA on your AMD or Nvidia graphics card.
Not really. They should resign immediately. Forget the “limited and proportional part.”
When I read this in December, I realized that something was terribly amiss in America. Everything that has happened since has compounded that idea. A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the … Continue reading
Internet pioneer Matt Drudge may have had enough of the Republican Party. Though known to needle the GOP and its leaders from time to time, the founder of Drudge Report let loose over the party’s direction on Twitter this week. … Continue reading
8/26/11 Hurricane Flashback: The Great New York Storm of 1821 September 3 marks the 190th anniversary of the Hurricane of 1821, which saw flooding and destruction in the growing metropolis. In less than an hour a thirteen-foot storm surge deluged … Continue reading
the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013 – John Kerry, US Secretary of State John Kerry: We Can’t Ignore the Security Threat from Climate Change NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said: “At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be … Continue reading