the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013
– John Kerry, US Secretary of State
John Kerry: We Can’t Ignore the Security Threat from Climate Change
NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said: “At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012, much faster than previous predictions.”
Arctic Sea Ice Gone in Summer Within Five Years?
BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013′
James Hansen : ‘This is the last chance’
“We see a tipping point occurring right before our eyes,” Hansen told the AP before the luncheon. “The Arctic is the first tipping point and it’s occurring exactly the way we said it would.”
Hansen, echoing work by other scientists, said that in five to 10 years, the Arctic will be free of sea ice in the summer.
NASA warming scientist: ‘This is the last chance’ – USATODAY.com
June 26, 2013
The alarming loss of sea ice which has grown worse each summer over the past several decades, has taken a sharp turn for the worse: this year the loss is right in the middle, the most resilient part of the ice cover. This could lead to a completely ice-free Arctic Ocean by September.
Unprecedented hole is growing in Arctic sea ice – Fairfax Climate Watch
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
We’re passed Hansen’s ‘tipping point’ and guess what? It didn’t fall, the ice didn’t melt away. The seas haven’t inundated us, the predicted floods never came, the predicted hurricanes and tornadoes never happened, the weather is *not* worse. It all stayed within the normal bounds of weather variability.
Only religious zealot would maintain a position of denial in the face of so many failed projections/ predictions.
Now why are we destroying our economy, industry, and our future by limiting CO2?
Are any of these people admitting they are wrong or refusing to accept funding for making idiots of themselves? Of course not, they are shameless, will just keep beating the same old worn out drum.
What an idiot, claiming the last 11,000 years was stable, he is either completely ignorant or trying to rewrite history. Either way he must now be a candidate for president of the Sierra Club.
It’s not an angry climate we have to worry about, it’s the angry effeminate men invading climate science that’s the real concern.
Wow I guess Paul Beckwith really nailed it! That must not be ice, probably just some gelled-up sea foam.
The person you need to keep an eye on after 2013 is Professor Peter Wadhams of Cambridge University. He just might become our new Dr. Viner of snowfall past. Here is Wadhams in quotes from the media.
I never understood who was stupid enough to even care…
…so what if the Arctic is ice free or not…won’t make one bit of difference to anything
Hehe I have some fun with Mosher, at his expense, I hope:
It can’t be the Germans.
How Electricity Became a Luxury Good
What a carbon tax can do to your economy. This is why it will be repealed.