Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Math Problems At Heidi Central
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Anyway the climate models have proven that the 1938 and the 1821 Hurricane never happened. It was journalists at the time high on dissentry that imagined scary scenarios.
BTW, 2013 is not happening either… poor alarmists!!
Keep at them Steve your doing a great job.
So it happened once in 1821 and again in 2012. That makes it a one in 191 year event. As far as I know those were the only two events of that magnitude for NYC.
Yes, the 1938 hurricane proves there is potential for a far worse event for NYC. That and Hurricane Carol during 1954, the only two major hurricanes in modern times for the Northeast.
It looks like a once every fifty years or so, at most. Fifty miles away is irrelevant scientifically. Storms do not know where cities are built.
Without a clear understanding of how tropical storms/ hurricane form and progress anyone ever put accurate figures to the likelihood of a storm making landfall? With such a tiny database of known tropical storms/ hurricane can the likelihood be extrapolated out with a reasonable degree of accuracy?
Of course the obvious thing is that as CO2 goes up, storm intensity and frequency decline. So why are we destroying the wealth of a nation by limiting CO2 emissions?
That would be Heidi D. Klien then?