Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 8, 2013
Arizona has had many inches of permanent drought this summer, with lots more on the way this week. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie The permanent drought officially began in July, 2011 Dust Storm Marks Beginning of Southwest’s “Permanent Drought” … Continue reading
(2) كتيبة الاقصى Syrian rebels post image of burning U.S. Capitol Assad doesn’t threaten the US, but Obama’s boys do.
Penguins and Global Warming Even penguins are affected by the climate change that takes place out there. Due to global warming around the world, their natural environment is affected. Those species that live in the extremely cold regions depend on … Continue reading
Obama Approval Fluid Among Hispanics, GOP Moderates
Sunday 8 September 2013 Afghan officials have said an apparent Nato air strike has killed 15 people – nine of them civilians, including women and children – in an eastern province where the Taliban are strong. Nato said 10 militants had died … Continue reading
Obama says that he has very detailed evidence that Assad gassed Syrian children, going back to three days before the attack – as the US traced all the events in real time. No explanation as to why the US didn’t … Continue reading
Obama is trying to get support for starting WWIII by releasing pictures of Syrian children convulsing on the floor. It isn’t clear if they convulse differently from Al Qaeda gas as they do from Assad gas. As long as he … Continue reading
Barack Obama needs to initiate military action against Canada – to end the senseless and gruesome slaughter of baby seals. The bear claims the humans did it, and vice-versa. Nothing which a few Tomahawk missiles into the seal’s feeding areas … Continue reading
Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online
You can tell a lot about a person from their music. These are some of my all time favorites – please post yours.