Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 9, 2013
I’m not convinced that the White House has considered all the options yet for who is responsible for the Syria attack. It may have been a spontaneous YouTube protest, workplace violence, or most likely Tea Party members angry about tax … Continue reading
Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: Thieves steal 20k gallons of …
He is a completely incompetent community organizer with no credentials to be commander in chief of the US military You can’t criticize him, because he is black and that would make you a racist
James Woods (RealJamesWoods) on Twitter h/t to Dave G
the head of the U.S. Navy’s Pacific fleet has declared the greatest threat to long-term peace in the region is climate change. Fallout from the shifting global temperature “is probably the most likely thing that is going to happen … … Continue reading
The White House announces that everything they said last week no longer is valid, and that they actually don’t care what Congress or the American people think – or if Obama looks like an incoherent lunatic. John Kerry gives Syria … Continue reading
University Of Ottawa PhD Student Explains Why All Arctic Ice Is Going To Melt In The Next Five Minutes
Paul Beckwith is a Ph.D. student with the laboratory for paleoclimatology and climatology, department of geography, University of Ottawa. By Paul Beckwith On March 23, 2013, I made the following prediction: “For the record—I do not think that any sea … Continue reading