Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 10, 2013
CO2 was below 300 PPM in 1900, and 86% of Swiss glaciers were retreating. Hansen says that we can stop glacial retreat by returning to 350 PPM, which is a number he pulled out from where the sun never shines. … Continue reading
The only rules Obama’s teleprompter is subject to, is that it has to use the word “I” at least 50 times per speech. The original Tuesday night teleprompter programming was to tell the American people that Obama was going to … Continue reading
Greenpeace forecast an ice-free Arctic this year, and anyone who thinks Greenpeace is smoking crack obviously worked for the tobacco lobby in 1969. Dealing in Doubt | Greenpeace
The super-duper Arctic minimum of 2012 left nothing but thin, rotten, decayed, vulnerable ice. Enter the super-duper global warming Arctic amplification year of 2013, and you have super hot temperatures melting the super-thin ice. The obvious result of all this … Continue reading
“[An ice-free Arctic is] definitely coming, and coming sooner than we previously expected,“ Walt Meier, a glaciologist at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md, told LiveScience last month. “We’re looking at when as opposed to if.” Arctic sea … Continue reading
Not only has ice extent nearly returned to 1971 levels, but the bulk of the ice is perfectly situated to survive the winter. Contrary to the blatant misinformation spread by alarmists, most of the ice volume loss from 1979-2007 was … Continue reading
Twitter / Pvincell: Is sea ice “recovering”? An …
The very quiet fire year of 2013 continues, with near historic lows in number of fires and burn acreage – and no fires currently burning in most western states. National Interagency Fire Center The southwest has received record amounts of … Continue reading
Looks like nonstop rain here for the rest of the week 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.