Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 11, 2013
After making a complete fool out of himself during the last two weeks and being humiliated on the world stage by Putin, Obama gets a two point boost in his poll numbers up to 45% Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Highly sensitive U.S. military equipment stored in Libya was stolen over the summer by groups likely aligned and working with terrorist organizations, State Department sources told Fox News — in raids that contributed to the decision to pull Special Forces … Continue reading
Summers in the high Arctic have been running consistently below normal for a decade or so. Much of the ice piles up towards the Canadian coast and is many metres thick there, in places that rarely get above freezing. The … Continue reading
Esa’s Cryosat mission observes continuing Arctic winter ice decline BBC News – Esa’s Cryosat mission observes continuing Arctic winter ice decline Wait until they see next year’s map! Most of the Beaufort Sea is already full of thick ice, and … Continue reading
I have been running an experiment today. The featured blog post shows videos of some of Obama’s most egregious public misbehavior. They are definitely worth watching. But very few people are watching them. Despite high traffic on the blog today, … Continue reading
DENVER – The day after Colorado’s first ever recalls of sitting state lawmakers, Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-Colorado) appeared to distance himself from the debate over new gun control laws that prompted the special elections. Speaking to reporters outside of his … Continue reading
Naomi Klein: ‘Big green groups are more damaging than climate deniers’ | Environment | theguardian.com
The Syria researcher whose Wall Street Journal op-piece was cited by Secretary of State John Kerry and Sen. John McCain during congressional hearings about the use of force has been fired from the Institute for the Study of War for … Continue reading