Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 13, 2013
The image below is the current view of Boulder Creek outside the Boulder library. Note the happy face in the sand, and the people enjoying watching the water on the foot bridge. Boulder Creek Camera Does this look like a … Continue reading
Some of my fondest memories of the kids when they were small, was them playing on the boulders in Boulder Creek outside the Boulder library How did those massive rounded rocks get there? Countless floods over the eons have come … Continue reading
Last autumn, Obama was worried that he would lose Ohio and Pennsylvania. So he lied to the people of those states, and then stabbed them in the back right after the election. (The 104% vote for Obama in Philadelphia helped … Continue reading
Oil industry manufacturer to hire 100 in Loveland LOVELAND — A company capitalizing on the oil and gas industry boom is looking for 100 new workers, soon, for its Loveland facility. Brighton-based Leed Fabrication Services, which opened a production facility … Continue reading
Five weeks ago, the morons at the LA Times warned that New Mexico would never recover from the drought. As an extended drought bakes the West, nowhere are ravages of changes in the climate worse than in New Mexico. Aug. … Continue reading
There must be federal money to be had in a big flood, because the flood information being released by the City of Fort Collins is utter nonsense. According to the National Weather Service, the Poudre reached 14.56 feet — nearly … Continue reading
The Boulder, Colo. area is reeling after being inundated by record rainfall, with more than half a year’s worth of rain falling over the past three days. During those three days, 24-hour rainfall totals of between 8 and 10 inches across … Continue reading
Lyons resident Howard Wachtel joked to the Associated Press news agency: “This is more like something out of the Bible. I saw one of my neighbours building an ark.” I doubt anyone in Lyons actually spells neighbors like that. BBC … Continue reading
Reader Dave Brockless sent this over from the Hampshire Chronicle. This is unrelated to either emissions from your SUV or Newcastle United’s current goal scoring drought.
Looking for Starfish on the famous La Porte tidal flats.