Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 14, 2013
Fort Collins police appear to be directing climate refugees to a centralized area at the CSU football stadium parking lot. Viewed from above, you can see that many have lost everything, except for their pickup truck, hot dogs, hamburgers, barbecued … Continue reading
Our friends keep pointing out that current Arctic ice gains are irrelevant, because the trend since the peak in 1979 is down. This argument is ridiculous. In order to break the post 1979 downwards trend, the summer minimum would have … Continue reading
Five weeks ago this blog hit ten million page views. It will pass eleven million in a few hours. Currently getting two clicks per second.
September 14, 2013 at 4:30 pm You can’t make up stupid like this. First they claim that global warming is causing glaciers to retreat away from the sea. Now they claim that global warming is causing glaciers to advance towards … Continue reading
Syria pretends to get rid of their chemical weapons, Obama takes credit for it, UN discussions begin to condemn US support of the “rebels” – and Russia has cover to help Iran speed up their nuclear weapons program. Kerry and … Continue reading