Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 15, 2013
Syria: nearly half rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists, says IHS Jane’s report – Telegraph Obama doesn’t trust Americans with guns, but is happy to ship them to al Qaeda
I took my official Edinburgh Castle gift shop rain poncho out for a circum-flood tour on my bicycle this morning There isn’t actually a castle in Bellvue, Colorado – but it does look a bit like Scotland today. There was … Continue reading
The CSU football team won a game yesterday, which experts say happens about once every thirty centuries. Note that yesterday’s climate refugees have moved out of Hughes Stadium Parking lot this morning.
Devastating long-term drought haunts U.S. Southwest: Water wars under way between Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming
You would have to go all the way back 16 years to find a more intense rainfall event along the Front Range. IT’S NOT OVER:Colorado braces for more rain, floods All the way back to 1997 this disaster is all … Continue reading
“Heat waves, droughts, wildfires, floods – all are now more frequent and more intense,” President Barack Obama said during his State of the Union speech last February. “We can choose to believe that Superstorm Sandy, and the most severe drought … Continue reading
The Washington D.C. based US Drought Monitor shows us that flooded New Mexico is experiencing an exceptional drought. Regional Drought Monitor: West As always, the government is reporting highly accurate climate information – in pursuit of keeping the public properly … Continue reading
The hockey theory is finally proven. The Arctic has 700,000,000 more hockey rinks (468 m²) of ice today that it did a year ago. »Numeric data of sea ice extent in the Arctic Ocean (Ver.1)
An unarmed man who may have been looking for help after a vehicle wreck was shot and killed by a police officer Saturday as he ran toward him, police said. Unarmed man, possibly looking for help after wreck, shot by … Continue reading