Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 16, 2013
For the past five years, I have been listening to alarmist trolls blabber mindlessly about pixel counting and comments Walt Meier made to The Register. The five year anniversary seems like a good time to set the record straight humiliate … Continue reading
The storm was not biblical. It was not a 1,000 year flood – but it might have ranked in the top ten Colorado floods since 1876. “As is typical of Colorado storms, some parts of the state were hard hit … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: Powerful link between climate …
The US Drought Monitor says we are having drought, while the Washington Post says it is the wettest year ever here. I took this picture riding my bike this morning. The horse didn’t seem too concerned about the droughtflood.
Unnecessary prescription of antibiotics kill 12 people every five hours. More than two million people are infected by drug-resistant germs each year, and 23,000 die of their infections, federal health officials reported Monday. The biggest killer by far is C. … Continue reading
Our friends started the fake “1,000 year” flood rumor which is all over the news, and now they want us to believe that they didn’t do it. Same plausible deniability story which happens with every unusual weather event – start a … Continue reading
Thin Snowpack Signals Summer of Fire and Drought – NYTimes.com This is particularly shocking – now that the Washington Post says that 2013 is the wettest year on record here.
Green shows ice present in 2013 but not present in 2012. Red shows the opposite. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor In the original bitmap – Yellow – 24,123 pixels Green – 19,405 pixels Red – 2,017 pixels 2013 – 43,528 pixels 2012 … Continue reading
Twitter / afreedma: Boulder, Colo. has now had …