Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 17, 2013
Democrats win House, promise new direction POSTED: 6:05 p.m. EST, November 8, 2006 (CNN) — Democrats promised Wednesday to lead the country in a new direction after winning control of the House for the first time in 12 years in midterm … Continue reading
In the last two days, nearly 200 Americans have died unimaginably violent deaths – in twisted metal in their automobiles. This is nearly as many as get killed by rifles in an entire year. It is time for President Obama … Continue reading
Obama saved us by giving a trillion dollars to his banker friends. That’s the lens through which President Obama saw his responsibilities, and it’s a consistent theme in all the stories we’ve collected. Every decision he made was meant to … Continue reading
Obama sends rifles to middle eastern terrorists, so that they can fire them into crowds of people at military bases in Syria. He calls them “freedom fighters” I think you can probably figure out the rest by yourself.
The Hour – Google News Archive Search Twenty-five years ago, NOAA recognized that the most robust temperature data set (US temperatures) did not show any warming. This wasn’t going to bring any money in, so plans were made – and … Continue reading
Look for one inch of sea level rise per month until 2032. Lawrence Journal-World – Google News Archive Search
The Miami News – Jun 11, 1986 The Miami News – Google News Archive Search
Obama’s approval ratings are at historic lows, as well as his hurricanes. Since Obama took office, the US has averaged 0.6 hurricane landfalls per year. This is the fewest hurricanes of any president since at least 1850. By contrast, Grover … Continue reading
In my part of the world, there are lots of well behaved guns. They almost never shoot people and their presence provides an extremely effective deterrent to home invasion. However, in heavily Democratic parts of the country (*D.C., Chicago, New … Continue reading
Fox News Official Polls | Fox News GWB had 45% approval at this point in his second term.