Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 18, 2013
Bill Gray is the world’s senior and one of the most vocal climate skeptics. He accurately predicted the current cooling many years ago. He is also a leading hurricane forecaster and professor Emeritus at CSU. Several of his students went … Continue reading
The term “a house on the hill” came from the practice that rich people lived on high ground and poor people lived by the river and flooded. The Google earth image below shows Longmont, Colorado. The original city was built … Continue reading
As Antarctic ice extent breaks its all-maximum time record, we must not forget that the world’s greatest climatologist predicted peak ice loss, right at the spot where they have had peak ice gain. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/effects/downloads/Challenge_chapter2.pdf
The US has suffered several mass shootings recently by madmen in gun-free zones, which went on until a sane person with a gun showed up and put an end to the carnage. Obama “common sense” solution : more gun free … Continue reading
29 Jun 1931 – CLIMATIC AMENITIES AMERICA STORM SWEPT AND PROST…
Colorado’s Drought Response and Mitigation Planning
Three days ago they were telling us that as many as a thousand people may have been killed in the floods. Colorado floods: A look at the flooding aftermath in Longmont | 9news.com
India received more rain in three days than Boulder has in the past four years. 31 Jul 1934 – FLOODS IN INDIA ASSAM WETTEST PLACE IN WORLD 82 …
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Apparently the world’s leading experts were wrong the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013 – John Kerry, US Secretary of State John Kerry: We Can’t Ignore the Security Threat from Climate Change BBC NEWS | Science/Nature … Continue reading
Temperatures in the US declined from 1930 through the end of the 20th century. http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 But that just wasn’t going to do, so NASA created a hockey stick of data tampering. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt Presto! Tamper with the data, put an official … Continue reading