Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 18, 2013
Methane (CH4) comes from many different sources, including the lower crust – which contains lots of carbon and hydrogen. Cornell’s Tommy Gold theorized this decades ago. The idea that we will run out of natural gas any time in the … Continue reading
Syrian ‘proof’ of rebel chemical use
What’s causing global warming? Look for the fingerprints | John Abraham | Environment | theguardian.com They have identified the cause of global warming, except for one minor problem. The globe isn’t warming. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
…. the melt season ended with considerably more ice. This is not surprising, as climate models consistently project …. Melt season ending | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis
Latest news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | theguardian.com | The Guardian Arctic sea ice area is the highest in seven years. Many scientists fear their own shadows. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
Obama is working hard to kill coal, and now is launching his war against natural gas. President Obama’s pick to run the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, under fire from Republicans, on Tuesday sought to clarify his controversial claim that natural … Continue reading
This summer has been a disaster for Arctic alarmists, but it is only going to get worse. The bulk of remaining ice is perfectly situated in the western Arctic to survive the winter and become multi-year ice. Another cold summer … Continue reading
Marines could have stopped yesterday’s shooting, but the soldiers were not allowed to have ammunition. So Homeland Security has 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, but the Marines have none. In case you had forgotten that the US is being run … Continue reading