Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 19, 2013
Twitter / afreedma: It took a 1-in-1,000 yr rainstorm …
Colorado has suffered a lot of property damage this summer because people have building houses in places which burn and/or flood. Solution : stop Keystone from running through Nebraska.
In a bit of strange and unprecedented good news, it was recently discovered Antarctic sea ice is growing at record rates. This is definitely odd, of course, because the air and the oceans have been getting warmer in the area. … Continue reading
Roger Pielke Jr. explains : Boulder did not actually experience a “1,000-year flood.” In fact, according to an analysis presented by fellow CU faculty member John Pitlick yesterday, using standard hydrological methods, Boulder experienced between a 25- and 50-year flood. … Continue reading
Since President Obama took office, the number of hurricanes, tornadoes and forest fires has dropped dramatically. He promised to heal the planet, and now he can retire to Guantanamo in peace once the Benghazi details come out.
Western Arctic ice coverage is higher than 1981, and is almost back to “normal.” 20130916180000_CVCHACTWA_0007271338.gif (1100×850)
The odds of any point on Earth being hit by a meteor are billions to one, yet Earth gets hit by meteors tens of thousands of times a year. Billion to one occurrences are the new normal, and they directly … Continue reading
Planet Earth currently has 333,000 Manhattans of sea ice, which is more ice than on the same date in 1990. (Note that there was a small dip a few years ago which caused many leading scientists to become hysterical.) timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 … Continue reading
Experts predicted a huge solar cycle. 2013 IPS – Solar Conditions – Monthly Sunspot Numbers 2009 IPS – Solar Conditions – Monthly Sunspot Numbers