Western Arctic ice coverage is higher than 1981, and is almost back to “normal.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Reblogged this on Health Science Watch.
News just in.
“Arctic sea ice melting faster than expected, UN report finds”
Of course. Who expects ice to ever melt?
The latest decline started around 2002, so it is Bush’s fault!
Is it this western ice you think is more likely to stick around
and become multi-year ice?
Well, it’s not going to melt now is it?
The rules have changed. Zhang says that ice forms in warm water now.
… as he desperately hangs on to his NSF gravy train.
Check out this load of language confusion caused by attempted spin.
Well the 1979 “minimum was reached despite cooler temperatures in some areas that slowed melting”! My point is that you get a yearly minimum whether is warmer or colder than ‘normal’. What is Suzanne Goldenberg’s point?
We could prevent summer minimums with a carbon tax.
Wow! Now i won’t feel guilty about putting an extra ice cube in my Martini.
And the weekly ice coverage for this same area jump right up to normal with all the new ice that formed.
Same with the Historical weekly coverage graph. Right close to normal.
Eastern Arctic doing quite well with a little above normal ice for this week.
The take home message appears to be that wind patterns affect area and extent. Another break-through for Climate Science….*
*But they don’t affect area and extent in the Arctic, which is impervious to changing wind patterns. in that region. In that part of the world only CO2 is melting sea ice. 🙂
Now the MSM say polair ice is melting, ships are using the Northeast Passage. There they find reality is somewhat different: http://barentsobserver.com/en/nature/2013/09/aid-comes-wrecked-northern-sea-route-tanker-13-09
In somewhat related news, Greenpeace took on the Russian coastguard……