Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 21, 2013
I was soaking Pinto beans to make chili, and left them in the water a little longer than I planned. When I went to cook them this morning, I could see that they were just starting to ferment and produce … Continue reading
In 2011, Texas A&M’s Andrew Dessler announced that Texas was going to be hot and dry for the rest of the century – based on a single data point. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
Hansen had a problem in 1999. US temperatures peaked in the 1930s and were going down. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? But not to worry. When you control the propaganda and the data, you can create any story … Continue reading
As Coal Plants Shut Down, United Kingdom Faces a Power Crunch Thomas K. Grose in London For National Geographic Published August 29, 2013 British authorities have been issuing some dire-sounding warnings. In February, the man then in charge of Ofgem, … Continue reading
Twitter / ClimateCentral: All it took was a 1,000-year …
The distressed sheriff’s deputy in Bellvue who told me last week that the flood was a “natural disaster, not a photo op” appears to have gotten a little crazy with his yellow tape. Now that emitting CO2 is a crime, … Continue reading
‘Is This America?’: Parent ‘Manhandled’, Arrested While Speaking Out Against Common Core at Public Forum | Video | TheBlaze.com h/t to gator69
Time Magazine finally admits that they lied about the thousand year flood, but make minimal effort to undo their damage. Twitter / bryanrwalsh: .@RogerPielkeJr was right—I … I’ve pointed out to Walsh several times that Colorado has had bigger rains … Continue reading
Hong Kong Braces for Super Typhoon Usagi – WSJ.com Super Typhoon means winds over 150 MPH. Is 121 greater than 150? The United States’ Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC) unofficially classifies typhoons with wind speeds of at least 130 knots (67 … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – Rep. Andy Barr, R-6th District, joined Friday with many other coal-state lawmakers in attacking the Environmental Protection Agency’s rules to limit emissions from new power plants. “These greenhouse gas rules are designed to complete the job that years … Continue reading