Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 23, 2013
. Hollywood teaches crazies to be violent, and then wants to disarm their future victims.
Last year’s record Arctic sea ice minimum was due to global warming This year’s record Antarctic sea ice maximum is due to global warming This year’s large increase in Arctic sea ice extent was predicted all along When glaciers retreat, … Continue reading
On September 21, Antarctica had the most sea ice ever measured at either pole – 19,514,000 km². The extent of southern hemisphere sea ice has increased dramatically since the start of satellite records in 1979. Index of /DATASETS/NOAA/G02135/south/daily/data/ Most people … Continue reading
Terror in Kenya: Survivors reveal how gunman executed non-Muslims | Mail Online The principal at Sandy Hook Elementary School desperately called for someone with a gun to save the children. The police took almost 15 minutes to arrive, and it … Continue reading
Obama tells us that teenagers who look like his son, can’t kill people with their fist. Particularly if they have skittles in their pocket. Three teens charged with killing Hoboken man in violent game of ‘knockout,’ authorities say The boys, … Continue reading
Bill Patzert of NASA’sJet Propulsion Laboratory in La Cañada Flintridge, say sea level rise is “unequivocal proof” that greenhouse gases are continuing to heat the planet, and that much of this added heat is being absorbed by the oceans. As ocean water … Continue reading
It was one of candidate Obama’s most vivid and concrete campaign promises. Forget about high minded (some might say high sounding) but gauzy promises of hope and change. This candidate solemnly pledged on June 5, 2008: “In an Obama administration, … Continue reading