It was one of candidate Obama’s most vivid and concrete campaign promises. Forget about high minded (some might say high sounding) but gauzy promises of hope and change. This candidate solemnly pledged on June 5, 2008: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.” Unfortunately, the experts working for Medicare’s actuary have (yet again) reported that in its first 10 years, Obamacare will boost health spending by “roughly $621 billion” above the amounts Americans would have spent without this misguided law.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why Do Climate Alarmists Want To Commit Genocide?
- Shock News : It Snows When It Is Cold
- Obama’s JV Team At Work
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida