Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 24, 2013
The latest research from our top scientists tells us that the only way to control the climate is through sacrifice. In the past, people foolishly believed that the Sun influenced the climate – but science has come a long way … Continue reading
Guest post by the second stupidest person on the Internet They told me that I wasn’t allowed to look at the Arctic until the end of September. CMMBCTCA.gif (2200×1700)
. A more intelligent commentary on the subject here :
Debate heats up over IPCC melting glaciers claim Glaciologists are this week arguing over how a highly contentious claim about the speed at which glaciers are melting came to be included in the latest report of the Intergovernmental Panel on … Continue reading
It takes a lot of work to create millions of fake twitter accounts and millions of fake voters. Of the president’s 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent – or 19.5 million – are fake accounts, according to … Continue reading
Mark Serreze, as senior scientist at the National Snow and Ice Date Center in Boulder Colorado admits natural factors are contributing, but, quote, “the effects of greenhouse warming are now coming through loud and clear.” We’ll be hearing more from … Continue reading