Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 26, 2013
You really can’t make up stupid like this. There haven’t been any hurricanes in the US this season. Hurricane season: extreme weather in the US – in pictures | World news | theguardian.com
Hansen’s most recent global data tampering can be seen below, plotted on top of his 1988 forecasts. One year ago (purple) he was well below his zero emissions scenario C – but around the end of 2012 he bumped the recent years … Continue reading
Fossil fuels are the key to western civilization. Therefore we have to find something to blame on fossil fuels. The global warming thing turned out to be a total bust, so we made up some other nonsense about climate change … Continue reading
Laboratory for Satellite Altimetry / Sea level rise The bloated satellite sea level numbers are based on the theory that a huge mountain of water is piling up at one spot in the bathtub.
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a Sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend … Continue reading