Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 1, 2013
IPCC Conclusions Were Drawn Up Three Years Ago – Before Any of The Science Was Done
The science was settled – before it even started. AFP: Next climate warming report will be dramatically worse: UN One thing that was correct – the quality of this report is dramatically worse than their disastrously poor AR4 document.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
White House Reveals First Imagery Of The Obamacare Central Computer
We apologize for the lack of ethnic and sexual orientation diversity on display in this photograph.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Obama Expected Obamacare To Be A Mess
a federally-run exchange for consumers in 36 states began posting error messages for at least 24 of them soon after the system opened for enrollment at 8 a.m. EDT Some, like Massachusetts, were able to accept consumer log-ins. The state-run … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
NSIDC Shows A Massive Increase In Western Arctic Ice Over Last Year
The map below compares NSIDC’s 2013 minimum with their 2012 minimum. Green is ice present in 2013 but not present in 2012. Red shows the opposite. NSIDC explains that this huge increase in ice “reinforces the long-term downward trend in … Continue reading
Very Hot Days Have Declined Dramatically As CO2 Has Increased
There are 839 US HCN stations which have been continuously active since at least 1920. The number of 100ºF readings recorded at these stations has dropped dramatically since CO2 was at 310 PPM. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ Station list –
Senator Obama Says That America Deserves Better Than President Obama
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a Sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend … Continue reading
Shock News : Kook, Nuttercelli And Obama Are Lying About The 97%
“Anyone who claims that the debate is over and the conclusions are firm has a fundamentally unscientific approach to one of the most momentous issues of our time.” – Solar physicist Dr. Pal Brekke, senior advisor to the Norwegian Space … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
IPCC Officially Erases The MWP
IPCC participant Jay Overpeck said in his email to Professor Deming, “We have to get rid of the Medieval Warm Period.” http://drtimball.com/ They have done just that, and renamed it the Medieval Climate Anomaly New paleoclimate reconstruction efforts since AR4 (Figure … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Shock News : Global Warming Has Nothing To Do With Science
“CO2 emissions make absolutely no difference one way or another….Every scientist knows this, but it doesn’t pay to say so…Global warming, as a political vehicle, keeps Europeans in the driver’s seat and developing nations walking barefoot.” – Dr. Takeda … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Dangerous IPCC Warming Coming To The US Next Week
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments