Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Woodward : Baffled By Obama
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
“The American economy is at stake.”
What a maroon.
“… the history books are gonna say we had an economic calamity in the presidency of Barack Obama…”
No sh*t Sherlock!
You need only go back to when Pelosi ran the house to see Woodward is right about history. All the job losses happened in the recession under both Bush and Obama on Pelosi’s watch as speaker. Yet she doesn’t get any blame. But she’s the one who torpedoed the economy with the huge increase in the minimum wage. It killed off many small businesses, some generations old. Small business forums had tons of stories, and this was before the recession started. The economic dominoes didn’t start falling by accident.
And it is the American taxpayer that is being blackmailed.
Michael Gerson had a good quote today. We are no longer seeing a revolt against the Republican leadership, or even against the Republican “establishment”; this revolt is against anyone who accepts the constraints of political reality.
Political reality is that Obama has nearly doubled the national debt and is printing money like pre-war Germany.
That would be the Federal Reserve and Bernanke. Another tower of evil, propping up Wall Street. When QE ends what will happen?
The coming together of the shit and the fan. BRICS indeed shit themselves whenever there’s a whiff of taper in the air.
The Fed is only doing the printing money part. The debt is due to the spending which they have no control over. And the Fed is only printing money because their role is both stability of prices and low unemployment.
They should have no involvement with employment at all. It is like putting a bank in charge of how many people a business hires by letting them raise or lower the interest rate on loans or forcing the business to take more money than they want. Or putting a bank in charge of a consumer’s spending by raising or lowering the interest on credit cards.
But the politicians like the Fed because the Fed gets blamed for things the politicians are responsible for. Kinda how many Middle Eastern governments are fine with the hatred toward the West since it keeps their population from turning their frustration inward.
The revolutionists are creating political reality.
I feel safer with 800,000 Imperial Federal workers at home.
They’ve killed Panda cam! Those bastards.
They are trying to annoy us as much as they can.
Much like sequester closed down white hut tours.
Yes, the feds can shut down Yosemite, but still hire the police to be there to keep people out. (Yosemite is fascist run, with one company having all rights of revenue and in cahoots with the green eco Nazis.)
Old liberals are easily confused.