Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 3, 2013
Global Warming Eats Sandy Beaches : Discovery News Apparently we are down to the last of the beaches now. The only ones left are those which 120 metres above sea level 20,000 years ago.
The future of a proposed windfarm on Shetland touted as one of the most productive in the world has been thrown into doubt in a legal battle over a rare wading bird and an obscure part of British energy law. … Continue reading
To be sure, the blame for the shocking growth of part-time work over the last year falls squarely upon the ACA News-Sentinel.com
Bet all of your cash on a full house when you know that your opponent is bluffing with nothing in his hand – then after several rounds of raises, announce that you are going to fold soon after mortgaging the … Continue reading
THE NEXT THING WE NEED TO DO ABOUT CARBON POSTED BY LAWRENCE KRAUSS current estimates suggest that to have a sixty-seven per cent chance of attaining the I.P.C.C.’s goal of keeping global warming to less than 3.6 degrees, it would … Continue reading
Just months after he gave a speech earlier this year that challenged America’s leadership in President Obama’s presence, Dr. Ben Carson was targeted by IRS agents who requested to review his real estate holdings and then conducted a full audit without finding any wrongdoing. … Continue reading
All of these items contain frightening levels of carbon and other greenhouse gases, and must be avoided.
Minnesota used to frequently go over 40ºC in the summer, but it has only happened once since CO2 hit 350 PPM twenty-five years ago.
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — House Speaker John Boehner is showing flexibility about working with Democrats to pass an increase in the U.S. debt limit, reports said Thursday, as the U.S. neared its borrowing limit. Boehner said to be flexible on debt … Continue reading