Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 4, 2013
October 4, 2013 at 11:38 pm Congratulations Kyle! Let’s do the math. 950,000 PPM MarsCO2 * 0.006 / 400 PPM EarthCO2 = 14.25 The density of CO2 in Mars atmosphere is 14.25 times higher Earth, or the equivalent of 5,700 … Continue reading
According to the IPCC, temperatures were cold in 1871, sea level was much lower, glaciers were content and the climate was much more stable. All of this utter nonsense – nothing more than well financed superstition. The same mindless superstition which … Continue reading
I don’t remember hearing about anything like this on CNN previously. Therefore it is a 1,000 year event.
Twitter / scottdodd: In age of climate change, doesn’t …
The density (grams/litre) of CO2 molecules in Mars atmosphere is much higher than on Earth, yet temperatures there are as cold as the interior of Antarctica. Without an IPCC to educate it, Mars CO2 just doesn’t know how to trap … Continue reading