We wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you, so if you just pay us 10% of your gross income every month, we won’t have to send out any of our IRS SWAT boys to talk with you.
This of course is on top of the other 30% we are already collecting to protect you.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
All taxes are paid as “protection money”.
If you don’t believe that, just try not paying them. And let us all know how that works out for you*.
The government is the largest criminal gang in existence…..
*(senior administration officials aka “czars” are exempt from IRS punitive action)
Obamacare Exchange Glitch-fest, Day 4
I haven’t checked this out, but I did see them trying to get on the various web sites on Hannity last night (and failing). I think it should be pointed out that this is just the “happy public face” of Obamacare signup; if you think it’s bad now, once you actually walk into the trap and buy in, you will thenceforth exist in the dim, twilight world of faceless bureaucracy, where your cries will go forever unheard, and you will be one of the Living Dead, doomed to wander a shattered earth with a wallet without an inside, just an open hole through which your money goes out even as it goes in. Of course, this was just like health insurance was before, only now you’re not allowed to say, “gee, no thanks, I’m good.” ‘Cause healthcare is such a good product and everyone has to have it or they’re incipient terrorists. At least you won’t have to worry about drinking too much soda, I suspect, since it will soon be banned by these Good Samaritans. (Of course, that may cause you to become an alcoholic, but hey, once an omelet always an omelet, I always say.)
If one tries to communicate with the Social Security Administration concerning a disabled child one would find that “the dim, twilight world of faceless bureaucracy” already exists. Even a Congressman’s liaison to that organization is humbled by its ineptitude. A bureaucracy slowing grinding to a halt.
May God please make it grind faster and be done with it!
Theologian and writer C. S. Lewis (1898-1963):
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
Meet the man who will make Obamacare fail
The Democrat party operates like an episode of the Sopranos.
Who are their goomahs?
If it is affordable, why is it bankrupting everybody?
He’s making us an offer we cannot refuse.
If you cannot handle satire, or have ever had a humorectomy, please do not read this.