Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 5, 2013
Clothing Deniers Debunked
For centuries it was believed that the Emperor had no clothing, but new research indicates that this was based on the testimony of one small child, who had no background in textiles or even retail clothing sales. He also had … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
IPCC Scientific Bottom Line
Eat shit. 50 trillion flies can’t be wrong.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Global Warming’s Real Name – Category 5 Incompetent Scientists
For years, the fossil fuel industry has lobbied the news media to accord the same weight to a handful of global warming skeptics that it accords the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – more than 2,000 scientists … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Romm/NOAA Shock News : Historic Drought To Persist!
I wonder if our friends at NOAA have noticed yet that their hometown in Boulder is having its wettest and snowiest year on record?
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
September is over, and ignorant lay people are no longer permitted to look at this death spiral graph! COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The rules have changed however, and you are no longer allowed … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Met Office Is “very sure about the underlying science”
Typical English Garden after global warming ‘The Met Office are saying that despite the recent concerns about the science, they are very sure about the underlying science. ‘They tell us there is a 50-50 chance we will get a 2C rise. If … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
What Is Wrong With This Picture?
TROPICAL STORM KAREN Public Advisory Latest 700 AM CDT SAT OCT 05 2013 THE LATEST MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE REPORTED BY AN AIR FORCE RESERVE HURRICANE HUNTER AIRCRAFT IS 1008 MB…29.77 INCHES. Poor Karen. She is having a tough time.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Understanding Obama Promises
When Obama promised to not raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000, what he meant was that he was going to give the middle class the largest tax hike in history and hire 16,000 additional IRS goons with assault … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Reader Comment Of The Day
Blade points out that our genius friends blame warmth on Venus on 95% CO2, while ignoring proximity to the sun and atmospheric pressure – and they blame cold on Mars on proximity to the sun and atmospheric pressure, while ignoring 95% CO2. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Thousands Of IPCC Scientists Incapable Of Reading A Graph
Chapter 2 IPCC WGI Fifth Assessment Report Substantial losses in Arctic sea ice have been observed since satellite records began, particularly at the time of the mimimum extent, which occurs in September at the end of the annual melt season. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments