Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 6, 2013
There has been no warming for 17 years. The world’s top scientists have used this data with a S/N ratio of 0.00 and a high standard deviation, to gain increasing confidence that their catastrophic warming models are correct. Wood for … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The world’s greatest scientists insist that they don’t see this.
Sir Bob Geldof: ‘All humans will die before 2030’ | Latest News | News | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
As global warming accelerates… – Editorial – JamaicaObserver.com
By Michael Bloomberg We already know that extreme weather events cost a lot of money. In recent years, these costs have added up after such events as Hurricanes Sandy and Katrina; the wildfires and epic floods in Colorado; the die-off … Continue reading
The odds of my comment making it past moderation are somewhere between 0.00% and 0.000% Is Global Warming the Planet’s Biggest Problem? – NationalJournal.com
Australia has a chance to slow global warming down – but will it take it? | Comment is free | theguardian.com
Apparently the IPCC actually predicted no warming for the past 17 years and record snowfall, but just worded it incorrectly in a way which made it sound like they were saying the exact opposite. IPCC model global warming projections have … Continue reading
Climate change now more certain, according to IPCC — The Bowdoin Orient Temperatures were below normal every single day during the Arctic melt season. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
1008 mb (ROFL) Karen has completely come unglued.