Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 7, 2013
Julienne Stroeve at NSIDC has been saying for years that the Arctic is losing 5+ year old ice, and I have been pointing out to her for years that there is going to be be a huge increase in five … Continue reading
“This is most closed, control-freak administration I’ve ever covered.” In Obama’s war on leaks, reporters fight back – The Washington Post
The IPCC has now completely disconnected with science, and its sole purpose for existence is to maintain funding and give totalitarian politicians an excuse to destroy freedom and free markets.
Twitter / billmckibben: ‘Weatherpalooza’ May be 1st … Fewest tornadoes on record : torgraph.png (610×397) Fewest forest fires on record in the US National Interagency Fire Center No US hurricanes so far in 2013. Obama’s presidency has had the fewest … Continue reading
The Sydney Morning Herald Friday 13 January 1939 In Alaska glaciers had been retreating from 100 to 200 years, the average rate of recession being about 50 feet a year. The Antarctic ice- sheet also showed signs of recent retreat. “In fact,” … Continue reading
The minimum ice extent was the sixth lowest* in the satellite record, and reinforces the long-term downward trend in Arctic ice extent. Arctic sea ice reaches lowest extent for 2013 | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis What they meant … Continue reading
I spent the day today hiking around the Pecos Wilderness in New Mexico, where I used to work as a wilderness ranger. Everything looks exactly the same as it did 30 years ago. The Santa Barbara River and the Rio … Continue reading