Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 14, 2013
During 2006, the Sun’s “Conveyor Belt” was both the slowest and fastest on record – at the same time. 2006 : record slow http://science.nasa.gov/ 2005-2010 : record fast http://science.nasa.gov/ Advertisements
Three weeks ago, the first couple (McCain/Obama) were telling us that the world would end if we didn’t bomb Syria.
Sooner or later the US is going to default. Assuming 50 million actual taxpayers in the country, the current national debt works out to $340,000 per taxpayer, and that is without considering future interest. The real number is well over … Continue reading
You really can’t make up stupid and corrupt like this. Scrapping green taxes would increase energy bills, says Nick Clegg – Telegraph
Telluride, Colorado | Telluride Webcams co_swepctnormal_update.png (1056×816) h/t to Eric N. WY
The same morons who worked tirelessly to make make Colorado smoke free, are now stinking up the place with marijuana smoke. You can’t go anywhere around here now without smelling weed. With Denver poised to allow recreational marijuana sales, Mayor … Continue reading