Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 14, 2013
Three weeks ago, the first couple (McCain/Obama) were telling us that the world would end if we didn’t bomb Syria.
Sooner or later the US is going to default. Assuming 50 million actual taxpayers in the country, the current national debt works out to $340,000 per taxpayer, and that is without considering future interest. The real number is well over … Continue reading
You really can’t make up stupid and corrupt like this. Scrapping green taxes would increase energy bills, says Nick Clegg – Telegraph
Telluride, Colorado | Telluride Webcams co_swepctnormal_update.png (1056×816) h/t to Eric N. WY
The same morons who worked tirelessly to make make Colorado smoke free, are now stinking up the place with marijuana smoke. You can’t go anywhere around here now without smelling weed. With Denver poised to allow recreational marijuana sales, Mayor … Continue reading
Senators say they are nearing a deal on shutdown, debt At one time, congressional Republicans said they would not vote for a new spending plan or raise the debt ceiling unless Obama delayed parts of the new health care law … Continue reading
After decades of allowing progressives to destroy everything good about their countries, sane people in Europe, Australia and the US are starting to wake up. Rise of France’s Front National mirrors trend across Europe Results of a new poll show … Continue reading
Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office. Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred … Continue reading