Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2006-03-16/pdf/CREC-2006-03-16-pt1-PgS2236.pdf President Obama now says that anyone who agrees with his 2006 speech is a terrorist. extortionist, arsonist and a traitor.
This next trillion dollars might do the trick. One little problem that confronts you Got a monkey on your back Just one more fix, Lord might do the trick
IPCC Third Assessment Report – Climate Change 2001
“It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government’s reckless fiscal policies. Over the past five years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is … Continue reading
This week marks eight years without a major (category 3-5) hurricane landfall in the US. That has happened only once before, during the 1860’s. Climate experts say that global warming makes hurricanes more intense, despite the fact that there is … Continue reading
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills. … I therefore intend to oppose the effort … Continue reading
It has been almost 100 years since our friends on the left confiscated all Russian’s guns, and implemented the workers paradise which came to be known as the USSR – world famous for its universal healthcare.
It has been a disappointing polar bear drowning season this year, with western Arctic ice extent higher than in 1981. 20131007180000_CVCHACTWA_0007305938.gif (1100×850)
Hundreds of millions of Americans recently received notice from a famous Chicago ring leader, that they have a choice of either signing up for a very expensive online protection racket, or be visited by his IRS goons. They were also … Continue reading
Many of the world’s leading climate authorities forecast an ice-free Arctic this year, but at this point the odds of that happening appear to have diminished slightly. Sea_Ice_Extent_L.png (1440×900) the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013 – … Continue reading