Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 17, 2013
We shouldn’t be here. This was a mistake. We can’t win. We never should have come here. After I get done sniping at our troops from behind, I’m going to negotiate our surrender with that guy with the little mustache … Continue reading
Obama Calls His Political Opponents Terrorists, Arsonists, Traitors and Extortionists – Then Calls For A New Spirit Of Cooperation
Obama Calls for New Spirit of Cooperation in Washington – NYTimes.com
Twitter / algore: #Climate change is causing … Here in Colorado, winters are getting much longer.
Some data on education, religiosity, ideology, and science comprehension identifying with the Tea Party correlates positively(r = 0.05, p = 0.05) with scores on the science comprehension measure: I’ve got to confess, though, I found this result surprising. As I pushed the button to … Continue reading
“The deficit is getting smaller, not bigger,” Obama said. That’s true. But, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said With budget ‘deal,’ national debt free to soar again | Fox News
The Republican leadership didn’t like Obama saying means things about them, so they folded and told Obama that they are personally too weak to stand up to him.