Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 18, 2013
Obama promised to put the Obamacare negotiations on C-Span Obama Reneges on Health Care Transparency – CBS News
I was talking to a Russian gold miner yesterday, and asked him what he thought about the stability of the dollar. He said that there are no other options, because nobody trusts the Chinese.
After Obama spent the day yesterday bragging about how he won, I got this E-mail from the White House titled No Winners : Then they went on : Late Wednesday night, after a 16-day shutdown, the President signed a bill to … Continue reading
davez (davez8818) on Twitter Step outside once in a while? It is -1ºC with three inches of fresh snow on the ground.
It has been almost a year since President Obama signed the Whistleblower Protection Act, and only 13 months since Obama silenced the Benghazi survivors. Obama Signs Whistleblower Protection Bill into Law – Corruption Currents – WSJ ‘Unfair’: Marine’s career … Continue reading
I Broke the Dam! – Video Clips – South Park Studios
Engineers have to deliver the correct information, or disasters occur. Government climate scientists have to deliver the politically correct answer, or funding disappears.