Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 19, 2013
The U.S. Department of Education’s National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) on Friday released the initial results of an international survey of adult skills in literacy and mathematics, revealing that Americans rank 21st in “numeracy” and are tied for 15th in literacy … Continue reading
People like Barack Obama and Michael Bloomberg don’t understand the first thing about places like Colorado, and have no business interfering with our lives.
1. Why would a bank make a secured loan to someone they know can’t afford it? Because they can collect interest for a while – and then repossess the property. 2. Why would anyone continue to loan money to Barack … Continue reading
It is called “January in October.” 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Geelong Advertiser 19 February 1851 19 Feb 1851 – PORTLAND. Twelve million acres and a million head of cattle burned in one day. CO2 was at very safe levels in 1851.
Kingman, Ariz. (AP) — “Suddenly the tank exploded and the air was filled 200 feet high with burning material,” said Fire Chief CHARLES POTTER after a railroad tank car filled with propane gas caught fire and exploded here. The explosion, … Continue reading