Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 19, 2013
19 October 2013 3:55pm
Jerry Gorline says: October 19, 2013 at 11:40 am Hi Stephen, Thank you for your stellar analyses. I share your results with my branch. I work for the NWS and of course, I am surrounded by liberal scientists who have turned … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut They told us that the Arctic would be ice-free in 2013 They told us that the end of July storm would make the ice disappear, due to a “whole … Continue reading
Global sea ice area has been above normal most of the year, and is averaging above normal in 2013. The year over change in October 16 global sea ice area is the greatest on record : 44,000 Manhattans of new … Continue reading
“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” – Albert Einstein LA Times bans letters from climate skeptics Reached at his home on Friday, Thornton told FoxNews.com … Continue reading
Despite the extreme display of stupidity by the Republican leadership this past two weeks, one very good thing came out of it. Everyone will remember that the Republicans fought against Obamacare. If Obama delays the unaffordable broken healthcare disaster for … Continue reading
After the coldest Arctic summer on record, mid-October Arctic temperatures are the coldest they have been for 13 years. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut