Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 22, 2013
We will keep this promise to the American people. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. -Barack Obama Obama’s obvious joy at lying to the American people is quite … Continue reading
Obama said it was a good idea to give home loans to people who couldn’t afford them. Later he blamed Bush for the sub-prime collapse which he helped cause.
If your window shade absorbs 99.9% of all incoming light, will two window shades absorb 199.98% of incoming light? If you believe that, then you are ready to become a climate scientist. LW absorption in CO2 bands has been almost … Continue reading
Democrats win House, promise new direction POSTED: 6:05 p.m. EST, November 8, 2006 (CNN) — Democrats promised Wednesday to lead the country in a new direction after winning control of the House for the first time in 12 years in midterm … Continue reading
The last thing progressives would want to see is a properly protected school environment where things like this can’t happen. If a potential shooter knows that other people are armed, the shooting never happens. He never brings the gun to … Continue reading
Obama: Giving loans to people that cant afford them A good Idea! Obamas own word about how giving loans out to people that cant afford it is a good idea.. Case Name Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance … Continue reading
It is time for these old dinosaurs to be sent out to pasture. America desperately needs new leadership, from actual Americans. Obama is digging this country’s grave, and the current leadership is too weak to stop him.