Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: October 24, 2013
Turns out Obama wasn’t apologizing for Bush. He was apologizing for the douche bag who came after Bush. Advertisements
During the 19th century hurricanes in Virginia were quite common, but thanks to evil man-made CO2, Virginia hurricanes almost never happen any more – with only one hurricane in the last 60 years. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes … Continue reading
Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and … Continue reading
Al Gore must be really angry about the election. He seems to want to outdo Hitler and Stalin. Twitter / billmckibben: Arctic warmer than it’s been …
Twitter / billmckibben: Arctic warmer than it’s been …
StopGlobalWarming.org » Senator John McCain (R-AZ)