Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Kos : Just Another Misinforming Right Wing Web Site
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I think you found Sandra Fluke hiding behind the nom de blog “Zeppelin”
Birth control pills will be free but everything else will cost more.
Steven Goddard: Beating them over their heads with their own petard…
That is always my goal – to turn their own words against them.
Zepp don’t need no website. Zepp have progress. Zepp happy.
These are just the blind followers of “change you can believe in” all along. Nothing can knock their faith-based leader or his policies — even if they don’t know the effects. Once again, it shows they were never about “evidence-based” truth. Their loyalty “requires the willing suspension of disbelief”.
Reblogged this on Right Ring and commented:
This is endemic to the cultish blind followers of “change you can believe in” “hope and change”. Nothing shall knock their faith-based leader or his policies — even if they don’t know or understand the effects.
Once again, it shows they were never about the “evidence-based” truth. Their loyalty “requires the willing suspension of disbelief”.
I have friends who voted stupidly……they won even defend O’bumbler now.
Yep. Obama just wants to know what is their price ?……